Radiation Measuring Instruments
Calibration of Radiation Measuring Instruments
The Ionising Radiation Source have significant and indispensable uses in various industries to reap maximum benefits from their applications.
To ensure the radiation safety of the radiation professionals, patients and public, Good Radiation Safety Practices should be followed.
- Radiation Measuring Instruments such as (Survey Meter, Area Monitor & Pocket Dosi Meter) should be maintained at its OPTIMUM condition.
- Periodic Calibration should be carried out ONLY at AERB Recognised Laboratory.
- Traceability of the Calibration is a MUST for all type of auditing like NABH/NABL/ISO.
- If any Repair/Replacement of the Detector, Re-Calibrate your instrument before putting it in “USE”.
- Carry out the Periodic RADIATION SURVEY with Calibrated Instruments.
For all the above services, AVANTTEC has emerged with an advanced state-of- the-art facility in Chennai to calibrate all make & models of the Radiation Measuring Instruments (RMI’S).
- NABL ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE NO: CC-2946
- AERB RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATE NO : 18-CALOL-273087